A Glimpse of my Reality

Come closer... Very few have ventured in to understanding who I really am. As you read my posts I hereby welcome you to peer in to my mind. but i do warn you. Some views might be rude or impolite, but thats just who i am. Like you, I speak my mind. No apologies can be drawn from me if you feel violated in my views. Dont be scared now.. Come closer. Enjoy. Comment if you may. Fair warning though... im no writer.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

out there

you come here like a storm without warning
truly we are good friends and i welcome you
we talk...share jokes...laugh about friends
smoke and then laugh some more
yet as sudden as you came
you leave and i let you go
knowing and hoping that you would be just fine
at times i look at the stars
and whisper a prayer
that you be away from tears
and to those that only want to be earthly
you are blessed with beauty
but like everything else
its sure to fade
have someone who cares for you
even if you don't look your best
its been a while now
come back
share some stories
ill wait for you good friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home