A Glimpse of my Reality

Come closer... Very few have ventured in to understanding who I really am. As you read my posts I hereby welcome you to peer in to my mind. but i do warn you. Some views might be rude or impolite, but thats just who i am. Like you, I speak my mind. No apologies can be drawn from me if you feel violated in my views. Dont be scared now.. Come closer. Enjoy. Comment if you may. Fair warning though... im no writer.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Bomblentines Day

In the news today... Its valentines... Love is in the Air and so was Gunpowder. Fighting among government troops and Muslim seperatists escalated today and bombs went off as well all across the countries. After the smoke cleared, the dead lay scattered on the ground and survivors tried to pick up from what was destroyed. Is this the story of our lives? What a waste. I have outlined specific memo to everyone concerned. Although I am not in the position to issue such comments, F*ck it, its my blog anyways.
TO THE OFFICERS OF THE ARMED FORCES:
The war in the south has been the lifeline your ill-gotten wealth since the first shot was fired. Who fired it, we will never know. Since I was a young boy I have heard stories from our family elders regarding conflict in Cotabato, Sulu, Zamboangga and many other parts of Mindanao. The Abu Sayaff issue should have been finished years ago at the parish of Father Nacorda. Where soldiers have "surrounded" the area where the bandits along with their hostages and top officials converged. But somehow they escaped. Perhaps the logic of the dog not biting the hand that feeds it applies here. No Abu Sayaff = No conflict with bombings & abductions = No or less funding for intel, ammo, and other supplies which ofcourse with the power of "conversion"= No more Fat Generals with wonderful Golf Courses, exotic cars, unexplainable wealth.

TO THE REBELS
If you say you fight for a cause, please let it not be the cause of death for non-combatants. You could be more effective by blowing up strategic installations of the military not that of the ordinary people such as malls or bus stations. For some people who get blown up might be the one who sympathize with your cause. It does not take a grade school graduate to understand which is combatant and that of non-combatant groups. Do you share with the military in their intel fund? It looks like it... what you have been blowing up have not been intelligent at all. Just look at the colors, you have been fighting the same bastards for the past decades now, surely you would know what color their cars and uniforms are. Do me a favor start with those who have stars like these **** on ther uniforms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home