A Glimpse of my Reality

Come closer... Very few have ventured in to understanding who I really am. As you read my posts I hereby welcome you to peer in to my mind. but i do warn you. Some views might be rude or impolite, but thats just who i am. Like you, I speak my mind. No apologies can be drawn from me if you feel violated in my views. Dont be scared now.. Come closer. Enjoy. Comment if you may. Fair warning though... im no writer.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

czar/poetry/sonnet/badsign

shall i write
some thoughts perhaps
yet something is missing
a drive, an inspiration maybe
shall i talk of my day, or my days
i feel dry and empty, a state of malignancy
or is it of peace... it might be the absence of it
for all i do is contemplate, type, then without warning, erase
yet there is this urgency, a passion if you may to
reflect or even just make a comment of some
sort. poetry is brewing like a cup
of coffee but it seems 2
bring me back 2 start
shall i write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home